Efficient Non-Profit Partnerships
When two organizations recognize and share the same beliefs and collaborate have a deep connection and strong goals. If funders force two organizations to collaborate, the tie will last until funders are no longer in the picture and the collaboration breaks.
Strong non-profit partnerships starts with:
– Ties among organizations and the community
– Non-profit boards and CEOs work to strengthen the partnership
– Discussed results, responsibilities, roles, and allocation of resources.
– Stakeholders know what is going on
– Agreement between the organizations to break the collaboration if it does not work
Should your partnership or New York or New Jersey non-profit encounter any problems, Metropolitan Risk Advisory provides risk management & insurance brokerage service, advice, and insurance coverage in the following lines of insurance: NY Non Profit General Liability Insurance, NY Non Profit Workers Compensation Insurance, NY Directors & Officers Liability Insurance, and NY Fiduciary Liability Insurance.
No related posts.